Generator Sales and Installation
Industrial Electrical Company sells and installs generators for hospitals, high-rise office buildings, grocery stores, government agencies and more. We work with you to help you satisfy regulatory requirements that apply to your backup power solution, and our turnkey sales and installation department will obtain all needed permits from air quality management districts, counties and cities.
We ask the following questions to help you along in the sales and installation process:
- Are permits necessary in the generator installation process?
- In which location would you like your generator installed?
- What is the best source of fuel?
- Will you just need to back up specific items or your entire site?
Generator Repair and Preventive Maintenance
When your generator breaks down, you need a team of technicians to get your equipment back online as soon as possible. Our industrial generator services also include preventive maintenance to prevent costly repairs in the future and keep your generator running at optimal capacity. Count on IEC for repair and maintenance services such as:
- Automatic transfer switch maintenance/repair (ATS): IEC will replace contacts when necessary, remove any dust and dirt, check connections and inspect for evidence of excessive contact erosion and overheating.
- Load bank testing: This service is required by NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) 110 and 99 and is recommended for all generators at least once per year.
- Advanced systems service/repair: IEC offers reliable 24/7 generator repair, maintenance and service of all makes and models of emergency standby generators.
- RV standby generator service/repair: If you’re thinking about upgrading your RV experience with a portable generator, turn to Industrial Electrical Company.
- Certified factory retrofits/startup: We utilize in-house engineering services to complete turnkey retrofit solutions for your industrial generator.
Benefits of a Preventive Maintenance Program for Your Engine or Generator
Regular commercial generator maintenance and service comes with benefits such as:
- Improved reliability: With routine servicing, you can rest assured that your machine will operate at optimum levels until its next inspection.
- Accident avoidance: A faulty industrial generator means a risk of electrical accidents. Proper maintenance procedures can reduce these risks.
- Saving money: Extending the service life of your standby generator can help reduce replacement or depreciation expenses. Investing in high-quality commercial generator service will help you avoid productivity losses.
- Increased lifespan: Regular commercial generator service and other preventive maintenance practices can help keep your industrial generator in mint condition for years, thus improving its lifespan.
- Catching industrial generator issues early on: Hoses, belts, fuel and engine oil can degrade over time. A technician will schedule the necessary repairs after identifying issues with your generator.
Why Trust IEC for Regular Commercial Generator Maintenance and Service?
Routine generator maintenance services from IEC helps your business:
- Eliminate damage caused by deferred maintenance.
- Avoid costly repairs and downtime and minimize revenue loss.
- Protect its unit’s operating continuity and your investment.
- Abide by regulatory compliance requirements — National Electrical Code (NEC), Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
Emergency Generator Repair
You will require emergency generator service if your generator malfunctions during a power outage, and IEC responds quickly to your generator repair needs.
Our expert technicians will arrive at your location and provide mobile repairs to decrease downtime and get your industrial generator running again in no time. We offer 24/7 emergency services on all makes and models so you can get the service you need when you need it.